June 27, 2005

 

Progress

What a gorgeous weekend we had! It was incredibly hot at 96 degrees but it was beautiful and sunny. My parents came to visit for a few days to support my son while he took his black belt test in Karate. He passed! A black belt at 10, hard to believe...


Since it was so beautiful out, we spent quite a bit of time enjoying each other's company and the view from the deck of the house. The flowers in my garden are blooming nicely.


The goldfinches put on quite a show with up to 5 at a time on the feeder. You can just make out two on the red feeder.


I knit during the visit, of course, and made good progress on both the spiral petal shawl and the entrelac sweater. Here's my progress on the entrelac sweater:


I also finished the spiral petal shawl. All it needs now is a good blocking:

Comments:
OMG that is gorgeous!!! I have just now gotten this pattern! Is there anything I should know in advance?!?! lol

Looks lovely!!!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?