May 26, 2005

 

Spiral Petal Shawl

I'm on a lace shawl kick right now. With the end in sight for my Shapely Shawlette, I started thinking about knitting another shawl. I was at Woolcott & Co. in Cambridge, MA, and they were holding a stash reduction sale -- $1/pattern! I went through the accessories bin as I was chatting with my friend, Paula, who works in the shop. I stumbled across a pattern that caught my eye, Oat Couture's Spiral Petal Shawl:


I couldn't resist the pattern and bought five skeins of Reynolds Fusion (bulky weight, 64% mohair/27% acrylic/9% wool) in the Sunset colorway of fuschia, orange and grey:



I'm taking the kids camping in North Conway, NH, this weekend and I'm going to start this project while we're there.

Comments:
Pretty colors and the shawl looks so dainty.
 
A
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?