January 07, 2006

 

Cozy Saturday

Ever had one of those days when you feel like you've done a lot of things in one day and they've all contributed to making your life more settled? That's how I feel today. I decided to make today a day where I took care of many things that have been on my mind. I joined Weight Watchers, did the grocery shopping, made a pot of chicken soup and one of beef stew, had lunch with my friend Kay and am now sitting with my husband in my kitchen, where I can look out at my backyard and watch the sun make sparkles on the snow and light up the trees. I feel content.


I was able to make some progress on my Debbie Bliss Entrelac Sweater during the WW meeting and while chatting with Kay. Sometimes I feel like I'll be knitting little squares for the next year!






I still think often of our vacation last week. It was so nice to do so little in such a beautiful location.



Kennedy Space Center was interesting and fun, too:

















Sometimes it's tough to return to the real world, isn't it?


Comments:
The colors--and your work--on the Entrelac Sweater are absolutely gorgeous. It will make a uniquely yours sweater.

Knit on!

:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?