October 02, 2005

 

Crayon Box Jacket, Second Sleeve Complete

After a week off to knit a baby sweater, I finally got back to my CBJ. I finished the second sleeve and continue to have fun knitting this project. The lighting was dim when I went out this evening to take the photograph but you get the idea anyway. Now, on to the body of the sweater! The third and final class is in two weeks and my goal is to complete the body of the jacket so I can start the finishing during the class. Since each square takes me about 1.5 hours to knit and weave in the ends, so I'm not sure I can accomplish this goal. 54 or so squares to go...

Comments:
Hi Mona - It's so great to "see" you and your FOs. When are you coming to St Louis? I'd love to meet you in person. Carol
 
Mona,

Your jacket is very beautiful. I took a CBJ class in Kansas City last Spring and the most beautiful jacket, in my opinion, was a creamish beige monochromatic jacket one woman was doing.

I love your colors, your yarn choices and it sounds like the class you took was excellent. I appreciated your taking the time to type up your tips in that post over on the CBJ loop.

My CBJ is in spring shades of pink, mint, yellow and light blue. Mine is pretty loud!!! Not sure I like the colors I have chosen, but I intend to get back to it in the spring.

You are right, this jacket is NOT an inexpensive project. I swoon over the money I've spent on it. Eessh!!! Chelle
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?